Translate

10/04/2013

TWIGS AND BONES.....


...things that go bump in the night...


My plans for a houseful of creative and fun Halloween decorations went out the door when the water started pouring out from my baseboards.  With baseboards ripped off, walls opened and hardwood floors buckling, the trick or treaters will be lucky to find a jack-o-lantern glowing at them from my front porch.  


Maybe I should have this guy hold a sign simply saying
GO AWAY

In a perfect world there would not be 7 drying fans howling like banshees through my house night and day, and I may be persuaded to try a few of these haunting ideas
iyume
Its just me and the hubs 
and Bailey the Leonberger rattling around in the house these days.
I doubt my efforts will be missed, although the
hubs is appreciative.  Bailey the Leonberger, not so much.


Southern California's amazing Rogers Gardens had their Halloween display "Night Gallery"

and this bright orange skeletal puppeteer...

which got me going about skeletons again - I think it comes from raising a boy...

These guys were kind of adorable...


and I'm in love with this...
just maybe I can work it around the flat screen NEXT year...



This was possibly my most popular Pinterest post for this season...
and if you don't want to make them from cardboard, Home Depot has a lighted spooky tree that would work very well.... 

Home Depot

5 ft tall and lighted.... 

I would LOVE to know what your Halloween decorating plans are - I am living vicariously through you this year.... :)






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...