Translate

10/31/2012

THE BONE COLLECTOR

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
 
 
are you a bone collector?
 

I confess I am at Halloween

Room to Inspire
I love skeletons and skulls

I'm perfectly fine with skulls and bones hanging about at Halloween...
I have a life size skeleton that gives me a bit of a start when I walk into a room, but that's to be expected... he's covered in silver glitter and wears a top hat.
that would make anyone jump a little.
 
so I'm sharing a few of my favorites to say

Happy Halloween
and thanks for supporting my creative blog...

 

it makes me sooo happy that you stop by!
 


 


 

 





 

 




 

















(definitely making this next year!)




(I've had headaches that feel like this looks.....)

Happy Halloween everyone!
Hope it was Spooky.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...